Saturday, December 22, 2007

Cause for celebration...

This is my first post to a blog. I am redefining the boundaries of my vocation as teacher, administrator, author, musician, and computer hack. I want to promote the discussion around learning. I am hoping to connect with other "bloggers" who are prepared to challenge, ask questions of each other, review other blogs, and refer to each other as sources of information around education. I am seeking to discover innovation in classrooms around the world. All are welcome to participate ... students, parents, teachers, teacher aides, administrators, community volunteers, and people in business, to explore complex issues, to incorporate their projects and practices, to encourage and inspire, and to investigate rich topics for personal and professional growth.

No comments: